Chronicle is building a team of passionate people who are designing the future of work by reimagining presentations! Apply here
Chronicle is the presentation format of the future. Chronicle enables teams to building stunning presentations without having to spend hours on design. Here is a short video to tell you more → Chronicle intro
The way people communicate and consume information has dramatically changed. We are not building a faster or a better way to make slides. We are challenging the format itself.
If you are looking to shape the future of work and build the next big productivity tool - Chronicle is for you!
This is a remote full time role and can be held from anywhere in the world. We are fully remote from day one. Our team is spread across India, Australia and the US.
Play a leading role in shaping the experience of our early users.
Join our small, world-class product team and get full autonomy to uncover learnings right across the breadth of our product. Be the voice of the user and share insights that drive big impact across product strategy, user experience and customer growth!
This is a hands-on role, and although will be called upon for your amazing UX skills to design new features, we are looking for someone who is equally (if not more!) obsessed with planning and executing research, data collection, synthesis and analysis, and delivery of recommendations to take Chronicle to the next level.
- Create, organise and manage rigorous customer research where the team can access research outputs and insights that in turn drive the product build - from concept testing to usability testing
- Generate insights that both fuel and inspire world-class products
- Develop and share a deep understanding of our customer groups
- Creating low fidelity design solutions informed by user input
- Testing and prioritise multiple solutions to inform product and design
- Test usability of newly built features
- Develop, refine and share repeatable research practices within the business
- Work closely with the product design team to inform feature priority, conceptualisation and development
- By effectively capturing, analysing and processing product feedback
- Understanding and analysing product analytics
- Synthesising research to uncover actionable user insights
- Turn insights into product requirements
- Continue to update and maintain research repository
- Support in adjacent strategic and customer related activities such as:
- Work closely with the product team to plan product release schedules to
- Identify user criteria and shortlist
- Create materials to help capture info from early users
- Execute and analyse research
- A successful track record as a customer researcher or user experience designer who is obsessed with research having worked at a fast growing startup before
- Can demonstrate a strong design portfolio that showcases your ability to build out the design of new products and services - leveraging site maps, wireframes, or prototypes
- A desire to do hands-on research on an early-stage team, from planning and recruiting to analysis and insights delivery
- Extensive experience to create research plans across mixed methods, conduct qualitative and quantitative research
- Ability to break complex problems into addressable chunks and synthesize results across mixed research methods
- Ability to convert research outputs into insights that the team can use to inform design decisions, improve usability and help understand the needs of users
- Proficiency in accessing and analysing product analytics and user data
- We're looking for people who are excited about what we're doing — if you believe that presentations are up for a radical disruption are motivated to build a meaningful, delightful solution - this is the role for you
- Bonus points if you’ve worked at an early stage SaaS product
We are solving a very interesting problem that will impact millions of users changing the way people craft and tell powerful stories every day. We are passionate to help anyone deliver presentations that are not just bearable, but enjoyable.
- We are a diverse and fast paced and energetic startup team. We offer an opportunity to build the next big productivity tool with some of the smartest people in the space.
- We are learners at heart and we provide you a free books of your choice every quarter, have regular lunch and learns with the best leaders in tech
- Competitive salaries with ESOPs, performance-based bonuses and raises
- We are remote from day one and support you to work from wherever you want by covering your home office expenses, hooking you up with the latest technology (think M2 chip Macs)
- We offer complete remote work, flex hours and lots of wind-down opportunities, our be-well program offers $1000 per year that you can spend on whatever keeps you well!
We’d love to know more about you. Apply to join us at Chronicle (in less than 3 mins)